Voice Communications That Boost Productivity
Get highly secure, easy-to use, high-quality wideband audio, and comprehensive, mission-critical VoIP communications. The Cisco IP Phone 8811 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes. It can be deployed on Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud, and third-party-hosted call control servers*.
An Enhanced User Experience
The IP Phone 8811 offers easy-to-use, comprehensive set of mission-critical unified communications features to make collaborating simple.
Key feature benefits include:
- High-quality, full duplex wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen grayscale display makes it easier to recognize calls and see status information
- Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys make interactions more efficient
- Choice of headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners offer flexibility**
Easier, More Cost-Effective Administration
- Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud along with third-party hosted call control2 for flexible deployment and scalable return on investment
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
*Telephony features will vary by vendor platform. Consult your Cisco representative for timing availability and feature details.
**Consult your preferred third-party headset vendor for compatible headsets on the IP Phone 8811.