Get highly secure, high-quality, easy-to use wideband audio and comprehensive mission-critical VoIP communications. The Cisco IP Phone 8841 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes. It can be deployed on Cisco on-premises hosted, Spark Cloud, and third-party-hosted call control servers*.
Features and Capabilities
Enhanced User Experience
- Easy-to-use, comprehensive set of mission-critical unified communications features
- High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display
- Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys
- Choice of headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners offer flexibility **
Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration
- Cisco on-premises, hosted and Spark Cloud, along with third-party hosted call control2, for flexible deployment options
- Cisco Expressway provides remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both the IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
*Telephony features will vary by vendor platform. Consult your Cisco representative for timing availability and feature details.
**Consult your preferred third-party headset vendor for compatible headsets on the IP Phone 8841
Read the data sheet for more details.