Share Experiences with Desktop and Mobile
The IP Phone 8861 delivers highly secure, easy-to-use, mission-critical, comprehensive VoIP communications and telephony feature integration with your personal mobile devices for your entire organization. It also offers flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted and Spark Cloud along with third-party-hosted call control servers.*
Enhanced User Collaboration
Key features of the IP Phone 8861 include:
Easier, More Cost-Effective Administration
- Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud along with third-party hosted call control** provides flexible deployment options
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without requiring a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy costs and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 Wi-Fi, and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both the IP Phone 8800 Seriesand IP Phone 7800 Series
*Telephony features will vary by vendor platform. Consult your Cisco representative for timing availability and feature details.
**Consult your preferred third-party headset vendor for compatible headsets on the IP Phone 8861.