The GXW4008 FXS gateway enables small and medium businesses to create integrated IP and PSTN telephony systems that efficiently manage communication costs. These analog FXS gateways feature 8 FXS ports for analog telephones, two 10/100 Mbps ports for connection to an IP network. The GXW4008 also includes a built-in NAT router. Advanced telephony features, easy automated provisioning superb voice quality and a PSTN lifeline port allow the GXW4008 to be the ideal analog gateway solution for businesses.
- 8 FXS ports with PSTN life line in case of power failure
- 2 10/100 Mbps network ports (switched or routed)
- Comprehensive codec support, caller ID, flexible dial plans and security protection
- Support for T.38 fax
- Advanced security protection with SRTP
- Failover SIP server feature in case main SIP server goes down