Cisco Small Business SG200-50FP Smart Switches combine powerful network performance and reliability to build a basic business network. These entry-level managed switches deliver the essential network features you need, with the easy-to-use management you want at a great price.
The Small Business SG200-50FP Smart Switches offer . . .
- Numerous features: Achieve a business-class network with important features like quality of service, Power over Ethernet, and IPv6 support.
- Simplification: Remove complexity from the setup process using the browser-based configuration interface of this device.
- Performance: Get your high-bandwidth data where it needs to go, quickly and without errors.
- Security: Keep the data on your network safe from unauthorized access.
- An eco-friendly solution: Use switches to optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
SF200-50FP Smart Switch Features:
- 50 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) is available on 48 port with 375W power budget
- Embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic
- Integrated network security such as IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network
- Native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4
Energy Efficient and Design
- Conserves energy by optimizing power use and lowers energy costs; ports power down automatically when a link is down
- Embedded intelligence adjusts power usage based on cable length
- 50-port Gigabit Ethernet switch options provide additional ports on Gigabit Ethernet models
Easy Configuration and Management
- Includes intuitive, browser-based tools that simplify setup, management, and troubleshooting
- Obtains IP address with Cisco FindIT
- Provides automated security and QoS port configuration with Cisco