Bring Desk and Mobile Experiences Closer Together
Get easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP communications that meet your mission-critical needs with the Cisco IP Phone 8851. It offers telephony feature integration with personal mobile devices and also offers flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted and Spark Cloud along with third-party-hosted call control servers*.
An Enhanced User Experience
Key features of the IP Phone 8851 include:
Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration
Administration benefits include:
- Cisco on-premises, hosted and Spark Cloud along with third-party hosted call control3 offer flexible deployment options
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
*Telephony features will vary by vendor platform. Consult your Cisco representative for timing availability and feature details.
**Uses Bluetooth technology. For customers seeking the IP 8800 Key Expansion Module, but whose environments do not permit Bluetooth radios, a non-Bluetooth equipped version of the 8851 that supports the modules is available.
***Consult your preferred third-party headset vendor for compatible headsets on the IP Phone 8851.